Church Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption Toulouse

Organ details


The organ at Notre-Dame de l'Assomption church in Fronton was built by the organ factory Bertrand Feuga in Toulouse, with Frédéric Jungk as artistic director. The instrument was blessed on 28 March 1852 by Monseigneur Mioland, Archbishop of Toulouse.
The organ was regularly maintained until 1891, first by the Feuga factory until 1856 and then by Frédéric Jungk until 1862. It was then maintained by Émile Poirier until 1883, then by Eugène Puget from 1883 to 1891.
In 1905, a survey carried out to coincide with the promulgation of the law separating Church and State declared the instrument unplayable.
The instrument was subsequently maintained by Maurice Puget, from 1938 to 1952, who carried out an overhaul in 1944.

Multimedia library


Grand Orgue
Récit expr.

Montre 8
Bourdon 8
Salicional 8
Prestant 4
Octavin 2
Plein-jeu III
Trompette 8
Clairon 4
Flûte harmonique 8
Flûte douce 8
Flûte octaviante 4
Sesquialtera II
Basson-Hautbois 8
Euphone 8
-Tirasse G.O.
Copula Réc. / G.O.
Trémolo Réc.
Expression Réc.